• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hector the English Lop

MummyBunnyEm

Mama Doe
This is Hector who is currently in boarding at the rescue I volunteer at.

I have developed quite a soft spot for him :love:

I'm just not too sure on the ears though, he often stands on them and I feel a bit sorry for him.

What do you make of his breed? Seems a bit unnatural to me.

Hi, I have an English Lop, Rufus. He kind of 'grew' into his ears, and although he occasionally stands on them, not much.

I have heard they can have problems, but touch wood, so long as I keep his claws trimmed, and check his ears, he is fine. They have an amazing character.

This is Rufus, he is neutered and bonded with Willow, lion head, conti cross.

d03ddcfadf8cf64584b5fcdfd422d88a.jpg

:love:... Awww, what a face.,! He has a sad look to his wee face.. I dont know, just a thoughtful look to him...

What temperament is he?..

Fee xxx

:love:... Awww, what a face.,! He has a sad look to his wee face.. I dont know, just a thoughtful look to him...

What temperament is he?..

Fee xxx

He is lovely. A bit wary of people but soon relaxes once he's fussed. He likes napping and has a friend but they don't have much of a relationship, they tend to ignore each other lol.

Back