• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daft rabbits

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
So today I got all the bunnies out - Blackavar in the run outside, the girls free range of the garden & Blueberry & Slipper have the house.... What do they all do?

Jacquetta hides under the armchair ripping up last years roll of Xmas paper, Lady Katherine is sitting next to me on the sofa whilst I work, Blueberry is sitting in the girls litter tray & Slipper is asleep on Blackavar's shelf in his cage :roll:

3ezybare.jpg

ujeragaz.jpg

Slipper, of course, moved when I went to get a picture :roll: but I got this one earlier.

agaquzy4.jpg

Oh no, they're both at it now. How am I supposed to evict them to clean his cage? :roll: why do bunnies have to be so cute that you don't want to disturb them?!
y8azy6a7.jpg

6y4ybyny.jpg

Looks like they've had fun raiding the food bag though :roll:

Lovely to see pics of your guys :) The girls are so big now :) :love:

They certainly are! :shock::love: they were 800g when I got them (vet weighed them a few days after I got them & sent them for a health check) and they went for spaying about 3 weeks ago now & it think they're about 2 or 3kg each now.

a5ypemem.jpg

Lady Katherine is so affectionate :love: she kept hopping over to me and giving me nose bumps so I'd stroke her :love: she licked me last week :love: Jacquetta is a right scaredy cat in comparison, Lady Katherine's not phased by anything :love:

Blueberry is just :love:

He certainly is :love: he's extra special as he's also Badger's brother so when I miss him, I snuggle up with him :love: I don't have favourites but I love each bunny the most in a unique way if that makes sense? :lol:

Back