• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny smile to brighten the day....

SJH

Warren Veteran
In the middle of a long day yesterday, OH sent me a photo. I couldn't help but smile. He's too big for that tube really but he loves wiggling through it! After all that effort, old big ears needs a rest.... :lol: :love:

:lol::lol::lol: oh Hector... What are you like?! :love::love::love:

If I fits in it... *squuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!* ;):lol:

:love::love::love:

Farore did that once :lol: the first night we got her, we had just moved and she spent her first night with us camping in our old (and empty) flat before moving to her new home the next day, we had left some of her future husbun Loki's stuff around as it was heading for the tip the next morning... She found the tunnel particularly interesting and I still have no idea how she got through it :shock: I took it away after she squeezed out the other end as it was a much tighter fit than Hector's tunnel so I worried she would actually get stuck :lol:

She really was rather similar to your stunning lad! :love::love::love:

Thank you all. He never fails to make me smile. He's such a daft nutter sometimes :lol:

Hele - I know the problem of tubes which are too small. I need to try to find the video of my Frenchie who used to wriggle through a small tube - his ears sort of "exploded" out the end but he appeared to love it given the amount of times he did it! :lol:

Back