• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Is there something wrong with one of your rabbits?"

Den

Mama Doe
Was just asked this by my neighbour!

When the buns are on the lawn, we put a length of chicken wire on builders rods out to keep them at one end. Its not for security its just so we can get them easier if we needed them back inside in a hurry.

Both Will and Nancy could easily jump it, but Will has one bit that he bites at! OH and I call to him to stop so we get a leg flick when he runs off, but my son, who thinks Will can do no wrong, says that 'hes not chewing, he's fallen against the fence'.

This is now a catchphrase, 'look at Will, he's fallen on the fence again!'.

My neighbours, who already think I'm mad bunny woman, thought he was falling over.:oops:

:lol: I love kids language :love: my son, when he was little, on a flight, whenever it was banking he'd say that it was "going tippy uppy" . must have been really reassuring for anyone who was scared of flying :shock::lol:

:lol: I love kids language :love: my son, when he was little, on a flight, whenever it was banking he'd say that it was "going tippy uppy" . must have been really reassuring for anyone who was scared of flying :shock::lol:

My sons just turned 19.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Loves the buns though.

Back