• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits and guinea pigs just for kids

Lucy-Lou

Mama Doe
Has anyone seen on the homepage of P@H website today? Section for dogs, section for cats, and then section for rabbits, piggies, hamsters labelled as "just for kids." :(

Just had to have a look that's terrible!!! Surely they know that increasing numbers of adults are keeping such animals as pets. Of course we all know they should indeed be cared for by a responsible adult, and that rabbits do not make suitable pets for children :(

That is horrendous. "20% off everything you need when getting a hamster, fish, rabbit or guinea pig". :evil: :evil: What idiots.

I can't see it. Have they changed it? I'll tweet them if I can find the right part to screenshot.

Where do I email a complaint to?

At the bottom of the page it will have an option to "contact us". click on that and then go to the contact form. There is a drop-down list for the point of your enquiry, choose "complaint" and voice your worries in the comment box.

What's even worse is that when you follow the link through to the 'Just for Kids section', there are three accommodation pictures for rabbits/guinea pigs, fish and hamsters and they all look tiny and no where near suitable :evil: :(

I've just sent a complaint...I'm disgusted frankly...

It goes to show that no matter how big you are as a company it always shows when you know NOTHING about animals...

Last edited:
I've left a comment before, a complimentary one regarding the staff at my local store taking in an old and ill bunny, and I didn't even get an acknowledgement/response :? I'll be interested to see if they respond to a complaint.

Back