• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help:(

miruuumiruuu

Young Bun
Hey,guys
I was on holiday, so my bunny stayed at my grandma 's house and today I took him.My problem is that It look like he forgot about litter train in my room and his behavior is wird. He wants to destroy all that he finds. I noticed that he is boy cause it appears his balls. He's not spayed. Is this the cause that his behavior is like this? I don't know what to do...

A change in a rabbit's environment can cause a relapse in toilet training but usually they get back on track after a while. Neutering should help your bunny to be cleaner. Hope he settles back down.

I don't know what to say.Today I live him free in thebliving room and It was OK. He does his business in his litter tray (he usually doesn't use it in the living room )and after three hours I took him and I went in my room where his behave was veeeery weird. His breath was very noisy It sounds like a bee which flys and he revolved around my feet and after that
I've raised one of my feet and he only followed it and he wanted to catch It. He was like a freak. After that he started to eat my carpet and peed on It. WTF? He was litter train in my room. What did happen with him? In the living room his behave was normal ,but in my room ...

He needs neutering. He's not a freak, he is behaving completely normal for an un-neutered male.

^^ this

He's displaying the classic signs of a bunny who's hormones are kicking in:

• lack of litter training
  • running round your feet
  • 'buzzing'
He'll probably be calmer if you have him neutered, and will be happier in himself, as he won't be ruled by his hormones.

Back