• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heidi's been a bit naughty...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
I let her into the shed, blocking off the pipe to the run again, with the gate open onto the grass. Dash was with her but Summer and Skye were in the run. Anyway... Here she is giving me disapproving looks while I cleaned the shed out...

Then she retired to top litter tray...

Then I managed to separate her on the grass and unblock the pipe so the others could come back in for their tea, and so I could get her back in her enclosure... Only when I went to get her, she wasn't there! Seems she'd jumped the gate and was enjoying herself in the run :?

How can I separate them when they're like that! :( She even 'helped' me sweep the poops out of the run :roll:

Finally managed to get her back in where she ignored her tea in favour of sulking :(

She seems to be getting on ok with the others after being separated. How long before she can go back with them?

She seems to be getting on ok with the others after being separated. How long before she can go back with them?

I know, I've been letting her back with them under supervision, just not in the run because of the dirt, Summer had been a bit stroppy last time she was in the shed but they seemed ok together today. She had a check up today but it's still not healed :( Going back next week to check again. Poor girl :( It's not as neat as it should be as she pulled a couple of stitches out but the vet seems to think it will be ok. Fingers crossed :?

Poor girl. Hope it heals properly, she looks a bit sad being on her own. They don't understand do they.

Poor girl. Hope it heals properly, she looks a bit sad being on her own. They don't understand do they.

I know, I feel awful :( I think it's best to let them interact though, but she seems so content back with them and gets really grumpy when she knows I'm going to put her back :(

Heidi has tasted freedom again and was a little buggar this morning! When I got her out to give her the Baytril and she made a run for it down the pipe! Was stressing as I don't have time for messing in the morning! Anyway luckily the yummy breakfast was obviously too hard to leave behind and she came straight back :lol: I managed to block the pipe but she still put up a fight when I tried to get her :( Hopefully she can go back in with them in a week or so :?

Poor Heidi :(! I guess it's a bit like keeping a child in when all of their friends/siblings are out playing, and enjoying themselves.

Fingers crossed they can all be reunited soon!

Back