• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummy you are mean

Lucy-Lou

Mama Doe
I don't care if you bribe me with treats, I do not like you putting a bow on my head :evil: I look silly :oops:

Don't worry RU, mummy took it straight off and gave me a piece of apple so she would be forgiven :thumb:

(I should mention I don't make a habit of decorating my rabbits, I wanted a picture of her to frame!)

She does look miffed!

Bunny ears can be very sensitive, but I'm sure you were careful.

I just 'propped' it up below her ears rather than tie it on (as her ears point right up) and managed to get a pic before she moved and it fell off. she didn't seem to notice tbh, she always looks miffed!

:love::lol:

Reminds me of the time I stuck a small gold star on Pipkin's forehead whilst I was decorating something; two hours later, it was still there! Thought he would have washed it off. Took it off, put it on a post it with 'Pipkin's Star' on it and stapled it to my wall.

Back