• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will just made odd noise

Den

Mama Doe
I'm going to really struggle to describe this. It wasn't a sneeze, he wasn't choking, the best i can manage it was like a series of close together sniffs about 4 or 5 straight off. He'd been mad binkying round the lawn and had stopped to groom himself very thoroughly. He is also moulting quite heavily. He is now munching away on grass in the rain and totally ignoring the large fishing umbrellas that oh has put up for them.

Should i be worried, its Nancy's first Gotcha day so I'm a little bit extra sensitive thinking of poor Poppy.

As I write he's binkying round the garden, using Nancy as a hurdle.

Eta its not pouring rain, just spitting.

Last edited:
:wave: i would just keep an eye on him, maybe he just exerted himself with all the running around, and it's still quite warm today. X

Perhaps he sniffed some hairs up his nose?

I was grooming one of my Guinea Pigs yesterday and she did the same thing!

I would just keep a close eye on him in case it is the start of something.

I dont think he was sneezing. Nancy sneezed once or twice when we first got her and I remember worrying about snuffles, and that was like a human sneeze, Will didn't shake or anything.

Hiccups? No idea as never seen a rabbit with them.

Lily, he could well have breathed in hair, he's moulting heavily, a real scruff at the moment, I certainly sniff and cough when I brush them.

I am keeping a close eye on him, hopefully its nothing.

Thanks for taking time to respond, appreciated.:thumb:

Back