• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nosey Parker...

Jesselle

Mama Doe
Why are bunnies so nosey?! I lost two hamsters this month to old age and with that I've now got loads of hamster items needing new homes. I was trying to photograph them and who is right in there? Neville of course!

He actually squeezed past and was then stuck. I had to stop what I was doing and move the cage.

You won't fit in there mate...

That's typical. And when you're carrying something heavy, they have to get right underneath. It's best though to put them somewhere safe if you.re doing that. Learnt the hard way!

He was sleeping, not wanting to be bothered at all! Then of a sudden he was in the middle of everything. Typical!

Will def put him away next time as he nearly hurt himself trying to get past the hamster cage!

Tell him you'll put him in the hamster cage next time :lol: I do it with Poppy if she wees on one of her nice blankets or trashes something, I told her Apollo can free range in here and she can live in the Zoozone :lol:

I'm joking of course but the way she looks at me .. :shock: :lol: It's almost as if she wants to say to me "try it human and you'll be the one in the hamster cage!" :lol:

Back