• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopefully a few pictures of my buns

Badger4920

Warren Scout
92369176310ca89b4be629a09fe96ab1.jpg

This is Rufus and Willow. Rufus was from a breeder :oops: but then I joined here and adopted Willow from a rescue. Once both neutered, they are now very happy.

A few more of them:

imagejpg2.jpg

d03ddcfadf8cf64584b5fcdfd422d88a.jpg

Then, not long after bonding the two of them, an old work colleague contacted me on Facebook and asked if I would have her rabbit as she had no time for her. So then I had 3. Snowy came with a tiny hutch, and was quite aggressive. A few months on, and a neuter later, she has lost weight, and is so friendly.

Then she needed a friend. Sillily I looked on preloved, and found Marmaduke. He was a neutered lion head lop. Very wierd, the people asked where I lived so they could bring him over. They arrived early, gave him to my hubby and left! I contacted them for info on his food etc, but never ever heard from them again.

He had a terrible dirty bottom, and sores on his legs. All well now though. I tried to bond him and Snowy, but they had a massive fight :cry: I was determined not to give up though, and went over to Cottontails rescue a few weeks ago for a supervised bonding on 100% neutral territory. Was not love at first sight, but are now happily living together.

3a54af61ba877c7a9a75649bcca94a5e.jpg

dd92a904978b3f0cd639f6b9a8c43c5e.jpg

7c3328cedb2c6ab5b7b078ccbee073b4.jpg

I hope the pictures work. Mi don't have a computer now, and it isn't so easy with an iPad!

Pics are working fine. :thumb:

You have beautiful bunnies. I particularly have a real soft spot for English lops after my bridge bun Edgar. :love:

Beautiful buns and a lovely story. They all look very happy. How did they do the bonding at Cottontails?

Back