• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pablo meets Krypto

Pablo2013

Warren Scout
Well yesterday bunnies were free ranging while I re vamped there shed. I replaced carpet with lino, drilled a hayrack up, put fly curtain up ect amd some other random bits...Lexi had to be hutched while Pablo free ranged and Krpto I thought was in the house! WRONG he was quite happily lurking around the yard with Pablo! And they got on great....here a few pics of them messing around lol

ema2ymu8.jpg

Poor lexi been lept seperate

tu9y6e2y.jpg

Krypto and Pablo

a3u8y8yr.jpg

Inside bunny shed

detega5a.jpg

Pablo messing about in the constant open hutch

e5aryqy8.jpg

6uze3ehe.jpg

Lexis turn to free range

zudugu2y.jpg

You cant cum n play mices

uvysa3am.jpg

Shed

bumu3agu.jpg

Outdoor hutch

ryguvyme.jpg

Pablo n Lexi having a moment

py5a9apy.jpg

Krypto put in shed/run Pablo wanting his friend back out lol

hehyqaha.jpg

Shes locked me away pabs cos of that stupid wife of yours free ranging

6yde4a9y.jpg

ypaqy5a5.jpg

Let him out mother!

ybumy9yd.jpg

Bunnies

arezy6u9.jpg

I've been meaning to comment more on Krypto, he is adorable! He sure looks happy there with your other two. :)

Pablo's stocking feet :love::love::love:

Thank you he is adorable and very happy or at least he was.. after there unplanned playtime abd getting on great together sunday night at 10pm...I made a stupid mistake of putting bunnies to bed (seperatly) now lexi is always seperate exceot supervised with Pablo (nueatered 5 weeks ago next week he should be able to be with Lexi 24/7 and they sure are bonded constant grooming ect...problem lies this evenibg when id put lexi away I let krypto have his outdoor time and now he n pablo are not as chummy as they were sunday. Lots of charging, bit of fur pulling, and lots of digging and rolling...krypto wont allow pablo near the shed and pablo wont allow krypto near the soil patch! :shock: ive screwed up...just reading once there getting along NEVER seperate them...but then it would mean Lexi cannot join in because her and krypto are not nutered until next month!what an idiot....I had no idea :cry:

Back