• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert- Identity Crisis

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He thinks he's a Puppy, not a Rabbit :?

He follows me around like a shadow, he plays like a Puppy, he behaves unlike any Rabbit I have met before.

Perhaps I have a dog in a Rabbit shaped body :?

He follows me around like a shadow, he plays like a Puppy, he behaves unlike any Rabbit I have met before.

:shock:

:lol::lol:

Lord Herbert. :love::love:

Haha thats so funny! I wish I had a bunny like this, the closest I get it being chased after I go in the fridge and getting nose rubs from Milo. Finn hates all contact generally.

What a lovely boy he is!

Sounds like my Harry was, I miss him.

Anyway, we need more Herbert photos so that we can verify what he is! :wave:

Bella was like that too, she used to follow me everywhere and she actually "barked" at me once :shock: But she grew up around dogs apparently, she wasn't afraid of them either the little weirdo :lol:

According to her new family she's now trained to go back into her run at bedtime, I wonder how on earth they did that though because she definitely isn't very obedient :lol:

Last edited:
Sonic does this! If you're on the floor, you're his. He'll flop down next to you, and if you're sat on a chair he'll sit at your feet until you move.

Can be annoying :lol:

Tonight he stole some of my raw carrot off my plate !! Bold as brass, hopped up onto my lap and snatched it :shock: Then he legged it into the kitchen to eat it.

Parsley was like this as well - followed us round, liked being taken places, didnt hang round other rabbits that much - his son (Parsleu Piert) is a bit like this as well - but does not actually run after us or sit on laps! which Parsley did.

Parsley was like this as well - followed us round, liked being taken places, didnt hang round other rabbits that much - his son (Parsleu Piert) is a bit like this as well - but does not actually run after us or sit on laps! which Parsley did.

Not only did he sit on my lap, he sat on my plate !! :lol:

I'm not sure what mine thinks he is! When he's naughty he's definitely all rabbit.

Otherwise he's acting like a devoted puppy (he'll sit beside me for ages with his chin on my knee gazing up at me.. people comment and it's both flattering and slightly embarrassing, I've done nothing to deserve it!) or a bossy parrot. :oops: He'll jump up onto my shoulder and lean forward to take food before it reaches my mouth, or just to enjoy the view. In this hot weather he developed a taste for apple and blackcurrant juice! He kept jumping on my shoulder and leaning over to drink out of my glass at the same time I did unless I stopped him.

My bridge bun Rosie was like that, she would even follow me to the toilet, I had to be so careful not to catch her if she was following me :)

Back