• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just when I thought I'd won..

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Marble has found a way onto the bed :cry:
I have 2 sets of puppy panels - one stopping her from getting on the bed, and the other stopping her from getting underneath the bed. Was just dropping off to sleep, next thing I know shes on top of me :roll: back to the drawing board!!!

And she's so proud!
e6yra9y6.jpg

Last edited:
Oh dear :shock: she just wants to be with you :love: I think you'll have to find a human sized dog crate to sleep in :thumb:

Sorry, I really shouldn't laugh..... Particularly given the time of your post ;)
I just sat shaking my head :lol: I think this means that she's been able to get up here for a while, but hasn't done it when I'm in the room :roll:
Oh dear :shock: she just wants to be with you :love: I think you'll have to find a human sized dog crate to sleep in :thumb:
I'm moving out...I give in, they can have the flat...I'll just spend each day here and sleep elsewhere :lol:

tash, we both know that Marble is very intelligent.......have you thought of putting up a sign up stating that your bed is exactly that.......YOURS!!!!! :lol::lol: She might understand that.......never underestimate the intelligence of our bunnies!!!!! :love::love:

tash, we both know that Marble is very intelligent.......have you thought of putting up a sign up stating that your bed is exactly that.......YOURS!!!!! :lol::lol: She might understand that.......never underestimate the intelligence of our bunnies!!!!! :love::love:
I've tried explaining it to her, but she just demands nose rubs while I'm talking :roll: I've decided to give up trying. She was on the bed for half an hour with my last night and didn't pee or anything (usually she does within 10 minutes) and actually jumped down to use the litter tray. I'm just going to have to deal with any possible toilet activities :lol: only until she's bonded with the troublesome two!

I've tried explaining it to her, but she just demands nose rubs while I'm talking :roll: I've decided to give up trying. She was on the bed for half an hour with my last night and didn't pee or anything (usually she does within 10 minutes) and actually jumped down to use the litter tray. I'm just going to have to deal with any possible toilet activities :lol: only until she's bonded with the troublesome two!
Aww :love:
Hopefully shes realised if she pees on your bed she gets banned so she won't pee and then she can still stay on the bed, they are clever!

*sniggers*

I don't know what your complaining about. After all she is letting you sleep on her nice comfy bed after all. :lol:

Aww she :love: you & wants cuddles

Bet you smiled in the end, even if just a little bit ;)
We had cuddles for about an hour, she then got down to use her litter tray. I'm away for the night now, taken the duvet and pillows off, will soon see if her peeing on the bed has stopped :lol:
*sniggers*

I don't know what your complaining about. After all she is letting you sleep on her nice comfy bed after all. :lol:
I know, it was nice of her to let me have it to myself for a few weeks :lol:

:lol: she is too clever for you :lol:

As I said before give up and let her on the bed she loved you :love:
She really is too clever! I was using 10 panels, and she still managed it :roll:

I have given up...For now. Hopefully she doesn't pee on the bed so I don't have to stop her getting up there!

Karma is coming to get me.....for laughing at your bun winning.

This morning George woke me up at half 5 trying to dig up the laminate, so I let him out of his nighttime pen because I wanted sleep....

What did he do?

Run and binky from one end of the room to the other VERY LOUDLY and multiple times.....
AND when I did get back to sleep he woke me up by putting his nose in my face after managing the get on my bed!!!!!haha

By this time I'd had enough so I went to the garden and got him an apple tree branch because it's to only thing that keeps him quiet for long periods of time!

I caved in to his teenage demands...bad mummy!lol

Karma is coming to get me.....for laughing at your bun winning.

This morning George woke me up at half 5 trying to dig up the laminate, so I let him out of his nighttime pen because I wanted sleep....

What did he do?

Run and binky from one end of the room to the other VERY LOUDLY and multiple times.....
AND when I did get back to sleep he woke me up by putting his nose in my face after managing the get on my bed!!!!!haha

By this time I'd had enough so I went to the garden and got him an apple tree branch because it's to only thing that keeps him quiet for long periods of time!

I caved in to his teenage demands...bad mummy!lol
Hahaha these bunnies really do have us all wrapped around their little paws!

I'm hoping Marble has enjoyed a night on the lovely double bed, and that she realises it's nice to sleep on, and not a good litter tray!!

Marble regularly wakes me up at 5ish by running from one end of the room to the other, digging the laminate, binkying, chewing something etc :roll: nothing distracts her except pellets though :(!

I was worrying that it's because he's bored.....but no, he does it because he can! He's got puzzle balls, things to chew, tunnels and toys! He's a spoilt bunny!

Sorry, I had to laugh too :lol:

Orla my house bunny is currently enjoying sleeping on my bed at night and she loves OH's side best. He has to climb over her and wriggle under the covers as carefully as possible so as not to disturb her beauty sleep :lol:

I was worrying that it's because he's bored.....but no, he does it because he can! He's got puzzle balls, things to chew, tunnels and toys! He's a spoilt bunny!
I always used to worry that mine were bored - then I had a good look at everything I have and decided they couldn't possibly be bored :lol:

Sorry, I had to laugh too :lol:

Orla my house bunny is currently enjoying sleeping on my bed at night and she loves OH's side best. He has to climb over her and wriggle under the covers as carefully as possible so as not to disturb her beauty sleep :lol:

Aww bless her!
Marble likes to lie on top of the part of the duvet that's over me - on my chest/belly/side/back - and she usually has a pee after 10/15 minutes :roll:

Back