• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If I ever win the lottery...

TD86

Alpha Buck
I am going to fund development of some kind of contraption which translates bunny language into human language! Dangermouse is clearly not herself today, Penfold is covering for her and I can't even get her to come back to the hutch, she's just looking at me like I'm crazy as she knows she'll be picked up as she knows that I know she's unwell. If only there was some way she could just let me know 'my tummy hurts, specifically on the left' or something!

She will be going to the vet tomorrow (if she ever comes back to the hutch!)

Oh no :(! Hope she feels better soon x

Thank you x

I'm not overly worried about her as she's eating/pooping etc. but she's not right and felt thin this morning, or at least thinner than Penfold (they were both a perfect weight a couple of months ago and DM has always been thinner) but it just felt different and she's acting different. OH as per usual thinks I'm overreacting :roll:

Thank you x

I'm not overly worried about her as she's eating/pooping etc. but she's not right and felt thin this morning, or at least thinner than Penfold (they were both a perfect weight a couple of months ago and DM has always been thinner) but it just felt different and she's acting different. OH as per usual thinks I'm overreacting :roll:
It's one of those things...you just know something isn't right. Perhaps it's the heat?
Although less likely that if she's feeling thin. Hope you get to the bottom of it and it's nothing serious!

It's one of those things...you just know something isn't right. Perhaps it's the heat?
Although less likely that if she's feeling thin. Hope you get to the bottom of it and it's nothing serious!

Hopefully! She eats like a machine so I can't understand why she would even feel thin!

Back