• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

french lop doe

I have a french lop doe who is pregnant. Went to check on her and she had pulled out fur and there was a dead baby check her over and felt she still had babies waiting to be born this is her second litter I am slightly worried about her. She isn't eating atm which is what she does when she about to give birth. The dead baby was bigger then normal sized babies she has had. Will she be okay

I have a french lop doe who is pregnant. Went to check on her and she had pulled out fur and there was a dead baby check her over and felt she still had babies waiting to be born this is her second litter I am slightly worried about her. She isn't eating atm which is what she does when she about to give birth. The dead baby was bigger then normal sized babies she has had. Will she be okay

She may not be unless you get her to a Vet :cry: She may have another large Kit stuck and if her uterus is still contracting she will be in a huge amount of pain and the outcome could be very tragic for both the Doe and any remaining Kits

Please contact a Vet now

Good luck

Back