• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excited :D U/D

Alibunbun

Warren Scout
In 5 days I'll be going to pick up little Indi :love: Could not be more excited! Spending these next few days bunny proofing my room ready for her :lol:

Last edited:
In 5 days I'll be going to pick up little Indi :love: Could not be more excited! Spending these next few days bunny proofing my room ready for her :lol:

You're gonna have to keep busy - 5 days will feel like forever. :D

Have you got a lot more prep to do before she comes home? :love:

I picked up George on Friday and the last week just dragged!lol it feels like I've had him forever now and I wouldn't be without him <3 his hutch and everything was ready 2 days before because I was so desperate to pick him up!haha

Hope you enjoy your baby bun like I am :)

You're gonna have to keep busy - 5 days will feel like forever. :D

Have you got a lot more prep to do before she comes home? :love:

I know haha, it's already dragging :lol: Not particularly got to set up some panels to prevent her nibbling my books but I've had her base set up for 2 days already!

I picked up George on Friday and the last week just dragged!lol it feels like I've had him forever now and I wouldn't be without him <3 his hutch and everything was ready 2 days before because I was so desperate to pick him up!haha

Hope you enjoy your baby bun like I am :)

Aww how lovely :love: Indi's base has been set up for the past 2 days, just got to put hay in before I go and get her :lol:

Well turns out I am actually picking little Inidana-Lily up this evening :D Obviously cannot wait! And will post pics once she's home :love:

Well turns out I am actually picking little Inidana-Lily up this evening :D Obviously cannot wait! And will post pics once she's home :love:

Squeeeeeeee! :love:

Very exciting, lots of settling in vibes to your ickle bundle of floof - can't wait for pics of Indi. :love:

Thank you, it took some help from RU to come up with the two names. Trusty RUers :thumb:

Just finished bunny proofing my/her room for her arrival in a few hours!

Back