• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really stupid question.

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
:oops: As some of you know I have built a hutch for my trio. They are indoor buns and only go out when it's nice.

Anyway I put them out this morning and it was glorious. Suddenly it's started pouring down. They have their hutch with an attached run and half of the run is covered in a waterproof sheet.

Will they be ok? :oops: Should I bring them in?

As long as they have somewhere they can all squeeze in, they'll be fine!

If it was torrential driving rain and they couldn't shelter from it, it'd be different, but a little bit of rain is completely fine if they have shelter :thumb:

It is starting to come down hard. They have a 6x3x3ft hutch to go into. I think Fiver is sitting in the rain, though. :roll: Moron.

:lol: They're not always the cleverest of animals, are they?!:lol:

Definitely not. :roll:

I just know that as soon as I bring them in (which is a military operation) it'll stop raining. Actually it looks like it's brightening up now.

I think I might molly coddle my rabbits. :lol: :oops:

Definitely not. :roll:

I just know that as soon as I bring them in (which is a military operation) it'll stop raining. Actually it looks like it's brightening up now.

I think I might molly coddle my rabbits. :lol: :oops:

Weeelll... maybe just a little bit :lol:;)

:lol: if they have shelter and are too stupid to use it "Fiver" :roll:

But if it's been really hot it's probably nice :D

Well, it's glorious sunshine again and Fiver has decided to use the hutch. :roll: :lol: I am going to be ordering some vet bed for inside the hutch because for now it is just done out in lino. I haven't actually seen Xena venture out of the hutch yet. :lol: Why can't they be so willing to live in an enclosure all the time!? :roll:

Back