• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Good News Today!

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
Yesterday I took Harris to the Vets as his nose was running only on one side and he had sneezed a few times. I wondered if he had something stuck up his nose but it's hard to know really. The Vet checked his teeth and said they're fine so it must be an infection, gave me some (more) Baytril and I brought him home. He's an indoor bunny so I couldn't figure out where he'd got an infection from and it's years since I had a Snuffles bunny. So this afternoon I was looking at him and
thought he has something sticking out of his nose, so I picked him up and pulled a 2" piece of hay from said nose. I am so pleased it isn't an infection and he should soon start to be feeling ok. :love:

:shock: That's great! Wonder if it is worth keeping him on the Baytril for a bit in case the hay has allowed an infection to start.

I bet he feels so much better :)

Back