• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

HouseOfRabbit

Warren Scout
Hi :wave:

Thought it was about time I stopped lurking and joined to say thank you for all the useful posts, especially those about stasis, that I've read since I found RU.

I've owned rabbits for a while and I currently have two m/f pairs; Harley & Quinn and Sylvester & Logan. Both pairs currently live in hutches inside 6x5 runs on the patio connected up by Runaround to 8x4 runs on the grass.

Sylvester (m) is a double maned REW lionhead and Logan (f) is a ginger biscuit coloured helicopter eared mixed breed. Harley (m) & Quinn (f) are harlequin lops and are named for their colour and also after the Joker's sidekick because the joke is I wasn't planning on getting them but ended up not being able to resist. I suspect a couple of users here may know my hooligans as I got Sylvester and Logan from Windwhistle Warren last year and I take both pairs to board with Alice.

Anyway that's me and my lot, hopefully I can give something back to the community for all the knowledge you've given me.

:wave: hi, and welcome to the forum :wave: your rabbits sound gorgeous, can you post some photos for us :thumb:

Hello and welcome to you and your bunnies.:wave:

You'll find load of helpful advice and support on here.:thumb:

I personally know Alice who runs Windwhistle Warren, and no doubt you will agree with me when I say that she is a fantastic lady who cares so passionately about the welfare of bunnies, guinea pigs, human beings......and every living thing on the planet.....well the nice ones that is.

Anyway I digress, have fun.:thumb:

Thank you for all the welcomes :)

@Zoobec - I'll have to see what I can do about pictures, all except Sylvester are moulting atm (I've had to drastically take the scissors to his coat & mane to keep him cool) so they not only look terrible but they've somehow managed to create their own super fur tornado weather system. I'm also in the rabbit hutch for daring to lay hands on them during this. :lol:

@Mini Lop 1 - Thank you :) I also tried to give Harley and Quinn names that didn't matter if the sex change fairy visited. Good job I did as Harley turned out to be male instead of female.

@Mrs Bunnykins - Yes, I agree with you about Alice. She helped me sort out a problem I was having with Harley and Quinn's excess ceacals the first time I took them to board with her and they're a lot happier and healthier now.

Back