• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miss Flexi Feetsies

luna

Mama Doe
Morning everyone,

After Rosie got her pellets this morning I went out to find her like this. I had to laugh, it didn't look like the most comfy position position in the world. It looks like her feet have been put on sideways.lol:)

hy4eraru.jpg

yvapy9eg.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you :) We are lucky. She is a very healthy bun. Long may it last xx

She's very pretty. She reminds me a little of my first bun; similar sounding personality too! :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's very pretty. She reminds me a little of my first bun; similar sounding personality too! :love:

Aww really ... was your bun a little diva too? Lol!

Aww really ... was your bun a little diva too? Lol!

She (Louise) certainly was a diva only out-diva'd by her Nethie mum (Thelma).

She had more white on her other side. I don't have that many photos of her because it was before phones etc..

She (Louise) certainly was a diva only out-diva'd by her Nethie mum (Thelma).

She had more white on her other side. I don't have that many photos of her because it was before phones etc..

Louise was beautiful ... they do have similar colouring :love:

:shock:

:lol: Oh Rosie... That can't be comfy? But look at those beautiful feetsies... :love::love:

You should be careful with your compliments ... next thing she will be wanting to go live with you :) One of her nicknames here is chicken legs :oops: No wonder she wants a new mummeh :lol:

Louise was beautiful ... they do have similar colouring :love:

Thank you. Her Dutchie white bits were all a bit wonky and her ears a bit short because of her nethie mum but the two of them were a lovely pair. :)

Thank you. Her Dutchie white bits were all a bit wonky and her ears a bit short because of her nethie mum but the two of them were a lovely pair. :)

Aww ..I'd say so. They sound lovely. Rosie isn't a full dutch either. She has some rex in her as far as we know :)

Back