• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing little Dutch boy 'Keith'

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
We have also took in Keith a very lovable little Dutch boy from a lovely lady who sings on a cruise ship and wanted long term boarding for Keith or a special home. We felt it was a bit sad for Keith to be going in and out of boarding and thought he would eventually do for Jamie as she has had nobunny in her life since she lost Chudleigh Flint. So we offered him a forever home with us. He is uneutered and is apt to hump his soft stuffed rabbit when you talk to him the reason he has not been neutered she said he had problems with his vocal chords and had gone in to cardiac arrest the two times her vet had tried to give him a GA but we have had a word with our vet and she said she can neuter him and so he will soon be neutered which will be much better for his health as he can't go on forever humping his stuffed bunny. :roll:

Heres Keith, and he has settled in just fine, he's such a character so friendly and loveable.

Awww, he's adorable! :love: I think I spoke to Keith's previous owner last week, I'm so glad you have him and you can get him neutered xx

He's a lovely lad. Hope the neutering goes well and that you can go ahead with bonding so you'll have two happy bunnies.

Back