• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today's Episode of Animal SOS- 48 Rabbits

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone watched it ? Most of the Rabbits had Snuffles, one had horribly overgrown Incisors and another had a bad head tilt :cry: They were all living in awful accommodation too. Very sad :cry:

I saw this too :( it was horrendous, I don't know why people insist on having that many animals when they obviously can't look after them well enough :(

I don't want to watch it.

Did they survive and get new homes?

The RSPCA removed most of them. It was stated that all needed treatment. I hope that is what happened, there was no definitive conclusion :cry: I know not all RSPCA Centres have a no PTS policy for Rabbits and as there were so many I dont know if places would be available for all of them :cry:

The RSPCA removed most of them. It was stated that all needed treatment. I hope that is what happened, there was no definitive conclusion :cry: I know not all RSPCA Centres have a no PTS policy for Rabbits and as there were so many I dont know if places would be available for all of them :cry:

:(

Back