• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is Your Rabbit.......ahem.......Fat !!

what a useful sheet. my poor buns have gained a little recently. I'm hoping to get them some outdoor exercise in a couple of weeks time.

my poor buns? that's the rabbits, of course...

One of mine is a bit on the large side, but I tend to have the opposite problem with mine. I wonder if it's because they're so active, as they've been health checked, so I've upped their pellets. I think for the larger girl I'm going to have to seperate her to give pellets as she clearly needs less than her companion.

Stephen is just ideal :) Ellie runs at just a little plumper than ideal, but not fat, she carries a little extra junk in her trunk because then when/if she loses weight with her teeth and abscesses she doesn't become emaciated. :)

Spenser was described as 'a bit podgy' by the vet yesterday. He hadn't put on any weight since our last visit though.

I struggle with Wildie bun - barely needs any food, so generally chubby:roll: but the rest of the group ok

Our Honey was very overweight at one point weighing 3.4kg. The vet reckoned she should have been between 2.4 and 2.8 so we had to reduce the number of pellets and veg we fed her and cut out all treats except dried herbs. She's now 2.7kg and looking much less round.

Back