• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am officially a fully fledged bunneh slave !!!

luna

Mama Doe
So after all I have had to put up with in the last week with Rosie trying to get rid of me and put me up for adoption what do I go and do only reward her. Yes it is official ... I am one very well trained bunneh slave :lol:

http://therosierabbitblog.com/

:love:... Smudge still says he wants to marry you!!! He is having relationship issues with Willow who is being too bossy..He thinks you may be the wifey for him.... Despite being a feisty girly!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I love Rosie's blog - makes me giggle (but not too loudly incase Rosie hears me :shock:)

Lots of loves to the bootiful Rosie Rabbit. :love:

Ps. Your training seems to be going well Luna... :lol:;)

Awwww ... Thanks everyone :wave: Rosie is well chuffed , she would come on and say thanks herself but she is on the ipad typing out her blog post for tomorrow :lol:She is a busy gal these days. I don't mind though. The more busy she is with the blog the less cranky she can be with me!!!

Spenser: I am pleased that the Mummy-bunny hierarchy is being sorted out by Rosie. :thumb: I like my toys too. My favourite is my owl, but I also like my elephants and my hippo. Mummy says they all belong to her, but she is wrong. :lol:

Spenser: I am pleased that the Mummy-bunny hierarchy is being sorted out by Rosie. :thumb: I like my toys too. My favourite is my owl, but I also like my elephants and my hippo. Mummy says they all belong to her, but she is wrong. :lol:

Rosie: yes I iz mostest pleased that mummeh is learning she ain't the boss of me.

I would loves my very own elephant. Anyway gotta go .. mummeh is sitting down for coffees so that means I need to get my naughty finking caps on ;)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Back