• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Boots u/d new photos p34

Zoobec

Staff member
We've just become the proud owner of Boots, a very friendly cuddle bun from BARC :love: he's a red eyed white lop, his eyes have a blue ring around them too :love: these pics were taken at the open day on Sunday, he's settling in this evening so I haven't done any more photos yet. We will be on the look out for a wife bun for him.

f55f044d-998c-4b15-be1d-b153d1b50c38_zpse61f0b46.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
9505d0d3-ecdc-4c8c-9437-b8223965e8f0_zps505ecd9d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Oh my a gorgeous REW :love: :love:

Glad you like him :thumb: I'll take part in your lop survey when he next goes to the vet :thumb:

He's settled in very well, ate all his pellets last night, some freshly picked grass and some hay, just been to check on him this morning and he's had noserubs and cuddles :love: I've never had such a cuddly bunny before :love:

I've never seen such a cuddly bunny either he was sooooo friendly. What is his background? The volunteer didn't know at the open day

I've never seen such a cuddly bunny either he was sooooo friendly. What is his background? The volunteer didn't know at the open day

He was found having been presumably dumped with 2 other bunnies (Diego and Dora) , at meadowhall :evil: Dora was rehomed a while ago, and Diego has just been reserved too :thumb:

How exciting :) congrats on your new addition. He is gorgeous zoobec . Can't wait to see more pictures when he is settled. Will he be an indoor or outdoor bun?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Back