• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is dones a bads thing

Wells I was in the gardens with Skye. I got bored as it was too hots so I chewed daddy's decking thing. Nows me and Skye are bands from being ins the gardens

Mees and Thumps are always baad. We likes to eat mummeh's new flowers that she got 2 weeks ago. She gets reeely cwoss and chases us away, shouting. If she can, she smacks our bottoms with the chewed off plant! It doesn't hurt and we go back as soon as she's gone back into the shed to clean up our mess. She's not a very happy bunneh mummeh though :(

Mees and Thumps are always baad. We likes to eat mummeh's new flowers that she got 2 weeks ago. She gets reeely cwoss and chases us away, shouting. If she can, she smacks our bottoms with the chewed off plant! It doesn't hurt and we go back as soon as she's gone back into the shed to clean up our mess. She's not a very happy bunneh mummeh though :(

Wells I likes to eats mummehs plant as well ands I gets a smack on da bottom. Dat doesn't hurt either but I go running away and doing Binkys cos I am norty. My daddy's is verys cwoss wif me. He's cwoss with Skye as well as she digs in his grass

Back