• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits chew it's a fact :-0

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
It's my own fault I didn't wind it up after I emptied and washed out the 60 litre fish tank :roll:

I had already shortened it by a couple of feet to use as a Syphon hose :roll: now it nearly 3 metres shorter I recon it's that Casserole, he was up the corner for quite a while by himself :evil:

I went to turn on the hose to give the nearly dead willow tree a drink and found a spray of water straight up my legs :censored: the gun end was across the garden :lol: it took a few seconds to sink in that I was getting wet too :oops:

14B8F979-4D8D-4757-9DFC-827B712126D6_zpstfjh7gow.jpg

I feel your pain!

My Fudge is addicted to the hose! He actively seeks it out, even when it's coiled up :censored:

Yep - washing machine hose when he was new to the premises.... I hadn't spotted the possibility....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've lost a phone charger (thankfully not plugged in!), hundreds of books, a pair of curtains, photos, dresses to bunny teeth... They're such angels aren't they :lol:

Ooops ... Spenser has made advances on the hoover, but thankfully it hasn't been chomped yet. I think he considers the cable a giant piece of bunny liquorice! At least hoses aren't electrical, but there seems no end to the things a bunny will attempt to vary the diet with. :roll::lol:

Haha Ludo ruined a hose once too when it was being stored inside!

Now you've got a garden sprinkler- why complain ;)

Back