• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remaining three rabbits falling out after the death of a forth?

weeble

Since Dutchie went yesterday morning B C and F seem to have been chasing and fur pulling a lot. Dutchie was boss bun so I'm sure they are just resorting themselves but has anyone else come across this?

no but as you say dutchie was the top bun, then they are now trying to establish who is in charge, so sorry about dutchie :cry:

Yes. I also found loyalties/relationships changed too although for me the dominant top bun is still with us and the last one out of a group of six.

Yes, I've experienced this sadly :cry: I had a beautiful quad, 4 boys, when Badger suddenly became ill & died in the night on 29th April :cry: the remaining three were ok for maybe a week or so, but Blackavar & Blueberry started fighting and eventually Slipper joined in against Blackavar and I had to remove him. Now Blackavar's alone but I'm trying to get a friend for him. Blueberry & Slipper are happily bonded & will not accept Blackavar any more :(

I am not an expert by any means, maybe of your top bun has passed on (binky free little guy :cry:) then maybe they just need to reestablish the pecking order, but they could permanently fall out :( sorry to be the bearer of more bad news :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back