• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know you are a rabbit lover

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
When your house rabbit scratches on your bedroom door to be let in so that she can then jump on your bed and sleep beside you all night until you wake up face to face with her in the morning :love: That is what Orla did last night :D

That is so cute :love: I wish mine would do that.
They go into the bedroom when we go to sleep and jump up in the middle of the night. As far as i'm aware though one of them has laid down once on the bed but I don't think there's a lot of room for them :lol:

I think it proves Orla is a human lover more than it proves you're a rabbit lover :lol: although I'm sure you are a rabbit lover too of course!

She definitely sounds like a cutie :love:

I think it proves Orla is a human lover more than it proves you're a rabbit lover :lol: although I'm sure you are a rabbit lover too of course!

She definitely sounds like a cutie :love:

This is true actually. She really doesn't like other rabbits unless she perceives them as weaker than her. If am watching TV, she will jump up and sit on my tummy to watch too and sometimes steal my food :shock:

Bless her! :love: My bedroom rabbit is more likely to scratch the door to be let out on the rampage. He seems to consider the whole house his personal burrow. :shock:

Squeeee :love: Slipper would probably bite me & Blackavar, Jacquetta & Lady Katherine would probably wee on the bed though :roll::love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night I remembered to invite her in, couldn't find her and nearly sat on her as she was already sleeping on the bed and she slept on my feet for the most part. Then when she decided it was breakfast time (at 6am :shock:) she nibbled my elbow :roll: I need to try and take a picture of her next time.

Aww that is SO cute :love: I wish mine would sleep on my bed but in reality I think they would just annoy me and Charlotte would wee on it so I close the bedroom door at night. They're always waiting right by the door for me in the mornings though :love:

Aww that is SO cute :love: I wish mine would sleep on my bed but in reality I think they would just annoy me and Charlotte would wee on it so I close the bedroom door at night. They're always waiting right by the door for me in the mornings though :love:

Some of my bunnies would just be too noisy or would use the bed as a toilet :shock: But Orla is quite lazy and when she settles down she stays asleep or laying down for hours. Most of the time, I don't know she is there until I wake up. Its quite cute really. Years ago I had another Dutchie called Nori who lived in the house for a while and he was the same food orientated, lazy affectionate bunny who slept at my feet on the bed :love:

Back