• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It'd be nice...

Springfield24

Alpha Buck
To eat an apple in peace and not be bullied!
y8yjeja5.jpg

My buns are towards the top of their healthy weight range so we have to be careful not to give too many treats.

Kizzy, like most buns, loves banana and she knows my other half is a bit of a soft touch. He had a banana and she was instantly there on his lap from the kitchen I heard:

"okay Kizzy, but just the one slice."

Followed by:

"All right then, just one more."

"No more Kizzy you've had enough."

And finally:

"KIZZY! NOOOOOoooo!"

As far as Kizzy was concerned my other half had committed the ultimate in bunny sin by not letting her have her way and she was going to show him that such behaviour was offensive and not to be tolerated! Yes, you guessed it, she'd pee'd in his lap.

My buns are towards the top of their healthy weight range so we have to be careful not to give too many treats.

Kizzy, like most buns, loves banana and she knows my other half is a bit of a soft touch. He had a banana and she was instantly there on his lap from the kitchen I heard:

"okay Kizzy, but just the one slice."

Followed by:

"All right then, just one more."

"No more Kizzy you've had enough."

And finally:

"KIZZY! NOOOOOoooo!"

As far as Kizzy was concerned my other half had committed the ultimate in bunny sin by not letting her have her way and she was going to show him that such behaviour was offensive and not to be tolerated! Yes, you guessed it, she'd pee'd in his lap.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back