• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Revenge Of The Mummeh!!!

luna

Mama Doe
Morning RU :wave:

Rosie posted her latest drama's this morning so please pop along to check out her most current Mummeh woe's. Oh and a special thank you to Jane who edited Rosie's picture. Rosie is not your biggest fan but never mind ... I appreciate it :lol:

http://therosierabbitblog.com/

oh Rosie.. You are causing marriage problems with my bunnehs!!

Smudge adores you, Willow is feeling mighty jealous....... Every time Smudge sees you, he has lovehearts at his eyes....he likes feisty girlies!!!!

Hehe ... She certainly is naughty. And now she is getting a big head from the fame.

It's nice to hear she has an admirer in Smudge but I hope he behaves with willow !!! Lol :) Rosie thinks that the boys just can't help but love her. It's the irish red hair, it puts a spell on them ;)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Spenser: I have often thought about putting my Mummy up for rehoming, but as everyone seems to think she spoils me I'm not sure that I would be better off. :? I must admit her behaviour has been much improved since the last time I bit her. ;)

Spenser: I have often thought about putting my Mummy up for rehoming, but as everyone seems to think she spoils me I'm not sure that I would be better off. :? I must admit her behaviour has been much improved since the last time I bit her. ;)

Oh Spenser you are a norty bun !!!

Now that would a feisty bond...

Lord Spenser and Rosie???..... Hmmm?.?

Who'd be the boss???

Now that would a feisty bond...

Lord Spenser and Rosie???..... Hmmm?.?

Who'd be the boss???

Oh gosh they would be a pair to be reckoned with. I'm not sure of spensers past partners but when Bobby got on Rosies bad side she went for his jugular and took a chunk out of his neck (twice)

Let's just say she is a complicated lady !!!! Bobby had to put up with a lot between her head humping, constant honking and grunts at dinner time. He was definitely deserving of a medal. Lol :)

Spenser has always been a bachelor bun, but he does share the bedroom with an elephant called Rosie. Rosie has need a few operations after being the subject of Spenser's advances.

Spenser has always been a bachelor bun, but he does share the bedroom with an elephant called Rosie. Rosie has need a few operations after being the subject of Spenser's advances.

So he has a thing for Rosie's so ;) That made me giggle .. he must love his elephant If she has required numerous repairs!

Back