• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zac and Elyse

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Zac is almost 10.5 years of age. Despite now needing medication for a poorly heart, Metacam for arthritis and also being almost blind he remains such a happy boy :love: He is devoted to Elyse and he still tries to get 'frisky' with her every day !! :roll: She just hops up into her pot when she gets fed up with him. But mostly they remain side by side :love: Another very closely bonded pair of Rabbits. Not quite as close as Sir Victor and Lady Lydia were, but nearly

They are so lovely :love:
I know you've lived with quite a few rex pairs/groups, Jane. Do you find they have better and longer lasting bonds than other bunnies? I don't think I've ever seen you post one squabble with any of them? And I'd have to say of my three if I were to bond anybunny relatively easily it would be Fiver's temperament that would give me greatest success. (Mimzy has turned too bossy and Pip is a bit of a diva.)

They are so lovely :love:
I know you've lived with quite a few rex pairs/groups, Jane. Do you find they have better and longer lasting bonds than other bunnies? I don't think I've ever seen you post one squabble with any of them? And I'd have to say of my three if I were to bond anybunny relatively easily it would be Fiver's temperament that would give me greatest success. (Mimzy has turned too bossy and Pip is a bit of a diva.)

I really think that it is more to do with personality than breed. Morse and Big Libby were very close and they could not have been more different !!

Rabbits1888-Optimized.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Back