• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barnaby - King Stroppy Mc Fluffbutt

I've never really shown him off before, but this is my little guy Barnaby. Otherwise known as "Stroppy", "Fluffbutt", and King Grump.

I have never had a rabbit quite so loving and sassy, and I would not trade him for the world.

tumblr_mdhjvow6bw1rl7bzco1_500.jpg

Where do I start? This is Barnaby having one of his moments after I delayed our walk by 10 minutes.

tumblr_mdhk6rKC3S1rl7bzco1_500.jpg

Barnaby after I told him off for chasing the cat. :?

tumblr_mdhkbayBZO1rl7bzco1_500.png

He does pose - occasionally. He looks very sweet when he does.

tumblr_mgtpqk5R5F1rl7bzco1_500.jpg

We had one really cold winter, and he would just sit in his chair like this for hours.

tumblr_mdt0kz74tc1rl7bzco1_500.jpg

Barnaby with my cat Tonks. They get along for the most part, until it becomes "who sleeps at bosses feet".

tumblr_n2v3pk9CgT1rl7bzco2_500.jpg

Tonks does tease him more than he likes though.

tumblr_mzyurxXKEH1rl7bzco1_500.jpg

This is after he decided he wanted my chair more than his bed, and so I ended up sitting on the floor next to the chair.

tumblr_mgxxh3EL571rl7bzco3_1280.jpg

See? They can be cute together. :oops:

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy this series of pictures. :oops:

Aww he sounds like such a character ..Thanks for sharing :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

My last bunny was a climber but my current two are wary of getting on their stool! Very sweet bunny having all those adventures :love:

Back