• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"any foods left for me?"

tashp90

Warren Veteran
3uty7a8y.jpg

Rosie: fings are much worse than I suspected. Must talks to Marble about this laters !!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

She doesn't need encouraging to make me feel guilty :lol: she follows me to the kitchen every time I go in there, climbs all over me to try and get what I'm eating...If it wasn't me feeding her, I would honestly think she's being starved!!

Rosie: fings are much worse than I suspected. Must talks to Marble about this laters !!!

Oh goodness! Marble doesn't know about this :shock: She's In a different room away from the starved Maizie :roll:

Oh goodness! Marble doesn't know about this :shock: She's In a different room away from the starved Maizie :roll:

"That's what youz thinks! My fwends on RU tell me what's going on!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Youz do that and we bitez the internet cable so youz be banned too"

Oh goodness ... I wonder if we should start enforcing the naughty step with these cheeky buns !!!

Don't have access to where it is ;)

That's what I thought..... Behind a desk; a strong sheet of cardboard which was duck-taped to the wall; with a few boxes full of documents in front of it.....

That's what I thought..... Behind a desk; a strong sheet of cardboard which was duck-taped to the wall; with a few boxes full of documents in front of it.....

Mine is in the little hallway...They don't have access to the hall :lol:

Oh my goodness the cheek of it!

I had a hot cross bun for breakfast (no, not that sort) and the smallest ran up for a taste .. right after he'd had his own brekkie :lol::lol::lol:

Back