• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We're back!

Jesselle

Mama Doe
We returned from our 10 day holiday yesterday and picked up Neville from Bunnydorm :)

He seems to have had a wonderful time and has settled back in at home well. I'm enjoying being back and spending time with him. He's already been upto mischief. Heard loud banging from upstairs and found him throwing the hamster food tub around!! :shock:

thanks all :) i'm very happy to be back with my bunny! next step for neville is to meet a new lady friend, after the loss of our lovely susie.

my holiday was great thanks - it was nerve wracking leaving nev, but nic at bunnydorm was amazing and sent me lovely updates! she also spent plenty of time in the room with neville, just reading or sitting on her iPad. just to keep him company :)

We returned from our 10 day holiday yesterday and picked up Neville from Bunnydorm :)

He seems to have had a wonderful time and has settled back in at home well. I'm enjoying being back and spending time with him. He's already been upto mischief. Heard loud banging from upstairs and found him throwing the hamster food tub around!! :shock:

We came back from our 7 day holiday on friday evening and picked up Hershel, George and Harry from Tuckerbunnies on Saturday, actually we were luckily to get them back at all as Maysie wanted to Bun-Nap them. ;)

They settled back in well, but I think they most have been spoilt at Tuckerbunnies as they have been in a proper huff with us. It's taken a couple of days for them to come around and finally allowed head rubs and cuddles last night. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
We came back from our 7 day holiday on friday evening and picked up Hershel, George and Harry from Tuckerbunnies on Saturday, actually we were luckily to get them back at all as Maysie wanted to Bun-Nap them. ;)

They settled back in well, but I think they most have been spoilt at Tuckerbunnies as they have been in a proper huff with us. It's taken a couple of days for them to come around and finally allowed head rubs and cuddles last night. :lol: :lol:

same here! the family fell in love with neville and wanted him to stay longer!

neville was quiet for a while, but he's just been binkying around the living room so i think he's feeling glad to be back! :love:

as are yours :)

there's an ru member looking to potentially rehome her nethie doe, so looking into that. i have spoken to emma about the doe. though i just saw you edited your comment, hope it's ok to mention.

It is, I couldn't remember if you were the person that looked at my girls on Emma's website or not :)

Back