• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch Man play hut MK3 image heavy

The Hutch Man

Warren Scout
Here you go everyone my play hut MK3 I have made the roofs so you can have them sloping or flat, The choice is yours you can adjust the height of the front. These are the two styles i will make i think? but larger for Rabbits. One is a hut with an escape hole in the side and the other you can cover the door and it turns into a ramp. Hope you like them?

PLEASE NOT THESE ARE FOR GUINEA PIGS THE RABBIT ONE WILL BE LARGER.
And with a cover for the door version

Oh this is amazing!!
How big do you think the rabbit size would be?
I know that you said in an earlier post that you can make them on custom size as well (I'll have to look into that as I am broke right now :oops:)

Oh this is amazing!!
How big do you think the rabbit size would be?
I know that you said in an earlier post that you can make them on custom size as well (I'll have to look into that as I am broke right now :oops:)

Hi the rabbit ones will be 24" wide 18" deep and aprox 15" high
I'm not 100% on the height until I start these next week but they will be a min of 3 boards high.

Last edited:
Hi the rabbit ones will be 24" wide 18" deep and aprox 15" high
I'm not 100% on the height until I start these next week but they will be a min of 3 boards high.

I really really like these play huts :)
I am going to see if I can measure my rabbit lol :p
As its a play house I'd just like it if she fits in there, if she would fit I'd probably get one, and otherwise I'll get back to you about specific dimensions :)

The size of the rabbit hut would be good for me. Will wait to see what the actual height will be, but I think I will probably want two of these.

They are great. Can I suggest that you make a second hole in the other end for the rabbit one as they like three exits/entrances.

Hi all the rabbit huts will now come with a hole either side along with the front opening unless otherwise requested. Images coming soon.

these look fantastic and are not the usual plywood huts you can get. I expected them to cost a lot more so the rabbit price was a nice surprise , I can see me saving for one of these for my bunnies!

these look fantastic and are not the usual plywood huts you can get. I expected them to cost a lot more so the rabbit price was a nice surprise , I can see me saving for one of these for my bunnies!

Thank you for your kind words.
I try my best to keep my prices as low as possible.

Back