• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barc Open day 2014

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper

Our RABBIT OPEN DAY yesterday was a huge success .

We had lots of visitors and raised £1981.54 with still some money to come in .

Sweetstuff and Lickity split were reserved . Ruby and Max were reserved and also Boots and Peach Blossom .

A fantastic day made possible by our fantastic volunteers .

Photos by Martyn Thompson

What a fantastic amount you have raised !! It looks to have been a great day out for all who attended. All BARC folk have clearly worked really hard.

PS, Who made the cake with all the Bunnies on ? Its brilliant :love:

We had a lovely time :thumb: ate too much :oops: but we said the cake had no calories in it :lol: that was a fantastic amount :thumb:

Aaah we had a great afternoon too, it was so clear to see how much organisation went into making it the success it was, we loved it :D
And can I just say :love: Noddy :love: it's a good job he had a reserved sign on else I might have been filling my pockets with something other than bunny treats and tombola prizes!!

What a fantastic amount of money raised!!!!! Well done to everyone involved.:thumb:

If I lived closer I would have come along and helped.

:wave:.. Wow , what a result!, thats a great amount ...

Looks like it took some organisation, good on ya!!

Fee x

Noooooooooooo I wanted him :( :lol: seriously I'm happy for him and you have lots of bunnies that I hope Blackavar likes the look of :love: I can't wait to bring him speed dating and see who I might be adopting :love:

eeek just has diego reserved too ..
but the girls cowslip and clover are booked in for spayed on wed 6th August

Back