• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie Rabbit and Marble hatch a plan!!!

luna

Mama Doe
Morning RU,

So it seems my title as bunny Mummeh is still not safe as Rosie gets closer to having her wish granted and booting me out of my own home :shock: Todays blog post features Tash's Marble. Hope you all enjoy :wave: Thanks to everyone who has been following :thumb:

http://therosierabbitblog.com/

Love it :love::love:!

I love that they have a little bedside cabinet next to their bed too :lol::lol: I best keep that hidden from Marble :shock:!

You two best watch your backs - those bunnies seem quite determined. Best hide all the big boxes and sellotape or you could find yourselves packaged up for the postman

:):)

You know what?..

That blog is just pure Genius!!! Absolutely brilliant.

Smudge says: YOU IS A GORGEOUS GIRLY... I THINKS YOU IS AMAZING.. WANT TO COME AND STAY WIF WILLOW AND MEEZ..? :love:

Love it :love::love:!

I love that they have a little bedside cabinet next to their bed too :lol::lol: I best keep that hidden from Marble :shock:!

Lol ...Thanks :) Rosie said she will reply to Marble later. She is catching up on some beauty sleep . They are a right pair of brats , arent they ;)

Marble's comment gave me a right giggle... Thanks :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
You two best watch your backs - those bunnies seem quite determined. Best hide all the big boxes and sellotape or you could find yourselves packaged up for the postman

:):)

Lol :) Sellotape all locked away now. ... good thinking !!!

You know what?..

That blog is just pure Genius!!! Absolutely brilliant.

Smudge says: YOU IS A GORGEOUS GIRLY... I THINKS YOU IS AMAZING.. WANT TO COME AND STAY WIF WILLOW AND MEEZ..? :love:

Aww thanks for that ... this made me smile :)

Rosie is very flattered about her latest offer. Gumtree may not have come through for her but the RU buns certainly have ;) lol xx

Rosie's nortiness is rubbing off on other RU rabbits! :shock: I'm not letting any of mine near my laptop, I don't want them getting ideas about ordering in a better mummy :lol:

Rosie's nortiness is rubbing off on other RU rabbits! :shock: I'm not letting any of mine near my laptop, I don't want them getting ideas about ordering in a better mummy :lol:

You have got the right idea there !!! Once they find their way around a laptop there is no stopping them . Lol :)

Back