• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It is just not the same without Moley

Rab-bit

Alpha Buck
I just went to do the morning feed and it is just soo weird without my wonderful giant boy. Poppy is rattling around in the shed, she doesnt really appreciate hoomins, and Py is such a placid sweet bunny.

I missed the chaos of Moles jumping all over the place.... me worrying he would squash Pop in the excitement, and trying not to get my ankles nipped as he tried to push his way out into the garden :( it is just too quiet, I didn't realise how much I love the chaos. Moley has such a big personality and sometimes you don't realise how big until they aren't there anymore.

Don't get me wrong I love Pop and Py, also Pop seems a little bit more affectionate (maybe she isn't worried about getting squashed anymore and can actually get to me without being barged out the way :)), but I think my point is it just isn't the same COME HOME SOON MOLEY we miss you :love:

(I have a thread in health about what has happened).

:cry: I'm missing the cuddle bunny I looked after for my friend, and I only had him for a week :oops: thinking of you, hope you get good news from the vet soon :thumb:

That's exactly how I felt when Eli died. I love the girls but they're so dainty and quiet and a little reserved, it just wasn't the same.
Hope Moley feels better and comes home soon :wave:

Thank you everyone.

Battlekat - it's so hard isn't it, I feel a little guilty feeling that way but it is just the way it is I guess.

Zoobec - I know they make such an impression don't they and I know that people will say we are crazy spending £2,000 + on a rabbit but I feel sad for them, that they don't understand how wonderful bunnies are.

Back