• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Snow Queen and her Faerie King

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
I am so in love with these two :love: They are becoming so close. They go nose to nose so often and stick close together outdoors. Elsa now lets Elidore have his wicked way with her :oops::lol: but thankfully he does not try it on too often. Don't worry they are both neutered but at 10 years old, I think Elidore still can't believe his luck after not getting any in 2 years. But it goes deeper than that and they are genuinely bonding emotionally too as these pictures show.

First King Elidore

Queen Elsa

The two lovebirds

This one is a bit blurry but I love the expressions of bliss on their faces :love:

Awww that's really heart-warming to see :love: you obviously made the right choice for his wife!

They chose each other. Elidore actually loves all girls but the first girl he met at the rescue did not take to being mounted kindly and she let him know as much in no uncertain terms! Luckily Elsa is placid enough to allow him to be dominant and randy :lol:

Thank you everyone, it is really heartwarming to see and it is nice to see both bunnies get a second chance at love too.

Thank you all, I am really happy with them and for them Midori. I love bunny love, it is so sweet and romantic :love:

Back