• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunnies

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
Here are Bumble and Butter-Bean enjoying forage from BARC today

Butter-Bean and his ever changing fur!

Hope you like

They are such a beautiful pair. :love: I love their names too. :love:

They seem very impressed with their treats. :D :thumb:

I know you said miss Bumble is a madam, what about Butter-Bean, what's his personality like? Are they cuddly buns? Or will they tolerate nose rubs on their terms? Sorry about all the Qs, :oops:I love hearing about bunny personalities. :D

Thank you :love:

Bumble does like nose rubs and strokes but you're still priveledged to get them it's when she feels like it -now she's got Butter-Bean he fills her needs you see lol. She's terrified of being picked up though I mean terrified so we don't go there apart from vets!

Butter-Bean used to have a stroke but not really anymore. Sometimes i'll be able to catch a very brief stroke or nose rub but he's scared really - we were confused why he went from being quite confident to scared of us until we worked it out. We worked out it's because Bumble is possessive of me and tells him that I'm hers- she's always done this she did it with Bee bunny too it's just what she's like but for some reason Butter-Bean started reacting differently to it than he used to (it was only a few months after we got him) and he now associates this with me even if Bumble is not near us. So he is scared which is a shame but the main thing is that they both love each other so much and make each other happy which is why I got him really.

I know he's settled here cos he has changed so much since he came he used to be really food oriented (and Bumble loves food so I don't just mean loves food it was like food was this massive thing for him and he went crazy at food time but I think he was neglected before he came to rescue food wise as well as other things) but he settled down with food he of course loves it but doesn't react like he used to do at food time so he knows he's getting fed and he's happy!

What we love about Butter-Bean too is he loves the run - you'll pretty much always find him flopped out in the run so cute. That's why I feel bad in worse weather cos he goes back in and he loves the run :love:

And the best thing is when you let them out in the garden and they do loads of binkies and run really fast! They're so happy!

I forgot one of the best things they do -Butter-Bean goes to get a drink from the water bottle so Bumble spots her chance and sits herself right under it and doesn't budge and then nudges her head into his mouth to say groom me when he's trying to drink so he can't ignore her so he ends up doing what Bee used to do - he has a drink then grooms her then drinks then grooms her!

Ludo says he's pleased somebun else has a moult line on their nose, he was getting self-conscious being the only one!

Your buns are very cute :love:

:wave: I was there too, on the stall with a multitude of bunny related items, opposite the cake stall :lol: I probably saw you but didn't get introduced to you. My bunnies had a good tea too :thumb:

There were a few books yes, I think I only sold a few books though, some miffy ones in a bag :love: and another few.

:wave: I was there too, on the stall with a multitude of bunny related items, opposite the cake stall :lol: I probably saw you but didn't get introduced to you. My bunnies had a good tea too :thumb:

Ooh you sold me a little yellow bunny :lol:

I saw you too Bumblicious, and recognised you (and the lovely Eloise) but you were talking so I didn't bother you. My guys were rather chuffed at the large amount of forage I came home with, the OH liked the cake too! :lol:

Last edited:
Ooh you sold me a little yellow bunny :lol:

I saw you too Bumblicious, and recognised you (and the lovely Eloise) but you were talking so I didn't bother you. My guys were rather chuffed at the large amount of forage I came home with, the OH liked the cake too! :lol:

Oh, so I met you without realising too :lol:next year we should definitely wear stickers with our forum names on, I did that last year but forgot this year :oops:

Aw I'm not sure what you look like hele so I may have seen you I don't know

They had loads of really good forage this year didn't they I could have bought more but we already spent loads on forage for them!!

Back