• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rex lovers...you wouldn't be at all interested. I definitely do not have........

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
............an absolutely stunning tri-coloured, blue eyed, uppy eared rex staying with me!!!!!

If I did....I would post photos....... wouldn't I?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Camera playing up, however said bunny is with me for just over a weeks bunny bed and board so I might sort out my camera and take a photo. Well if you want that is..........

Please, please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeease Mrs B? With a cherry on zee top? :D :lol: I would love to see a pic, sounds like an absolute stunner. :love:

:lol:.... You're telling porkies.. Bet the camera is just fine.....

You're just keeping us in suspense.... Because you can!!,

Fee xxx

Sings "why are we waiting" *stamps foot* :lol:

Because I've spent way too much time on RU today!!!!!!!

Oh heck.......I had better get my backside in gear asap or else there will be trouble me thinks.;) Delilah.....come protect me......pleeeeeeeeze. :lol: Ouch, protect me I said, not attack me you silly lump of deliciousness!!!

Because I've spent way too much time on RU today!!!!!!!

Oh heck.......I had better get my backside in gear asap or else there will be trouble me thinks.;) Delilah.....come protect me......pleeeeeeeeze. :lol: Ouch, protect me I said, not attack me you silly lump of deliciousness!!!

:lol: don't worry, we forgive you :thumb:

Hahah don't make us come get the rabbit and see for ourselves what bun is like :p

Be afraid.......Delilah will stand guard against any intruders!!!! You have been warned.;) She is just over 6kgs of feistiness and her teeth are very big and when she is in biting mode...they can cause some serious damage. When she came to live here last year, she attacked my cheek......she was lighter then, but having a large bunny hanging off your face is not very funny!!!!

Back