• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dental tomorrow!

Kim_perkins

Mama Doe
My candy pops is going in for her dental - 9 weeks strong.vets checked her and she was okay last week but now I can see they're starting to get long as she's "mouthing" still eating and drinking fine though so will nip it in the bud.

It's been 5 weeks since her major operation on her bladder and I'm scared she won't come round from the anesthetic. .. She's had about 7 dentals all in all and been fine but ... I'm worried :(

She's usually fine and after her big op she was fine as well, it's minor and major anesthetic and dentals are minor.

I like to think my bun is made of tough stuff but you never know

:(

Why are rabbits so good at masking pain?!

My little one has come round but she had already developed an ulcer.

She was still eating normal and happy really thought I'd caught it early enough.

Now i feel awful :(

Why are rabbits so good at masking pain?!

My little one has come round but she had already developed an ulcer.

She was still eating normal and happy really thought I'd caught it early enough.

Now i feel awful :(

Please don't feel awful as you say, rabbits are so good at masking pain, so how on earth can we know exactly when is the right time for them to need treatment. I have been in a similar situation many times before. If only they could let us know if there are any problems!!!!!

I hope CandyPops recovers well and she back to normal asap.

Take care.

Please don't feel awful as you say, rabbits are so good at masking pain, so how on earth can we know exactly when is the right time for them to need treatment. I have been in a similar situation many times before. If only they could let us know if there are any problems!!!!!

I hope CandyPops recovers well and she back to normal asap.

Take care.

Thank you :(

It's nothing some antibiotics and nose rubs won't sort out once she is home :( x

Glad she has come through her dental don't feel bad i'm sure candypops doesn't hold it against you some extra treats and all will be fine :D

Back