• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woken up this morning by a...

Holhol

Alpha Buck
Very wet, angry and hungry bunny!
Me and my boyfriend both felt water being flicked on us this morning, boyfriend thought it was raining I knew otherwise... I have NO idea what Ferg had done, but his water bowl was completely empty and his feet and mat were sopping wet and every time he hopped we got splashed :lol:
I thought he might have got his burger/doughnut cuddly toy stuck in his water bowl so he'd spilt it trying to get them out (this happens most mornings at 4am when I'm summoned to rescue them) but both were dry so now I'm suspecting bad bunny digging in his water bowl as breakfast was half an hour late :)

It's never boring with Ferg around!

2zqa6nc.jpg

"I would never ever do anything like that mummy, I am a perfect little bunny angel who does not demand... Only suggest strongly through the use of thumps and mental running that breakfast should DEFINITELY be in my bowl at 6am. Sharp."

I have quite often walked into my room to find a soggy bun and an empty water bowl. I think they sometimes lose control when having their "mad moment" and accidentally binky into the water bowl. I have actually seen them do it a few times. :lol:

Aren't bunnies fun?! :roll:

Hahah oh dear!! If I am late with Melin's breakfast he takes to throwing his metal bowl around the house to wake me up to politey tell me it's time and if that doesn't work hops up on to the bed and sniffs all in my face instead whilst hopping all over the bed lol x

I've seen mine accidentally jump into the water bowl and flip it over when excited by a piece of broccoli :roll: You'd think they never got fed!

Back