• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arghhhhhh! I'm bonding a trio!!!! - Snuggling pictures added :)

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
They have been together for about 3 hours now.
Bear is humping Talullah LOTS, but she is just taking it.
Both Bear and Alice have given Talullah kisses but she won't kiss them back!
Fingers crossed :)

Last edited:
They have been together for about 3 hours now.
Bear is humping Talullah LOTS, but she is just taking it.
Both Bear and Alice have given Talullah kisses but she won't kiss them back!
Fingers crossed :)

:thumb::love: well bear and Talullah look quite relaxed there Alice looks less than impressed with Bears new Girl tho :lol: first pic is so cute :D

Hope it all goes well sounds like a great start :thumb:

feeling a bit sorry for Alice. (Divide and conquer comes to mind). Vibes they will all start to get along.

Oooh good luck :thumb: They look all look so cute together :love:
I really want to add another to my pair but know that I won't have the nerve to bond them all :roll: :lol:

I don't want to speak to soon but.....

There doing AMAZING!!
I'm actually shocked how well its going, they have all groomed each other and there really relaxed, there currently all snoozing :lol:

Great news though I know it's early days. I'm about to do Belle with the downstairs two and even though I've done a trio before it's still daunting.:)

I only woke up twice in the night with them, Bear has been humping Talullah the wrong way round and I intervene only because I don't want any accidents with his willy! :oops:
They have just had breakfast and we're really good and now their munching on some fresh hay together.
Still no fighting at all they seem to be happy in each others company, wondering if they need to though to establish their pecking order? Although Bear seems to be the one showing dominance with his humping and he has been chasing Alice only as she had been running around in circles!

Sounds like it's going great :thumb: when I bonded my 2 pairs into a quad there wasn't any fighting, just some chasing and fur pulling at first, and a bit of humping, they seemed to naturally find their place dominance wise, fingers crossed yours do too:thumb:

alice looks furious! :lol:

sorry i can't offer any advice but i'm glad its going well and I hope it continues to do so :thumb:

Back