• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgh someone selling this on Facebook :(

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe

First thing I thought was 'sweaty'! Can't imagine that will ever be a comfortable place for any animal to be :( And someone has commented 'that's such a good hut' I'm sure they meant to say hutch but I thought yes a great 'hut' for when they're in that run and that's about it :( Can't comment on there so have to have my rant here where people will understand! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I've seen those for sale before. Can't think what they are called... But yes, they don't look great for hot weather at all.

I've seen those for sale before. Can't think what they are called... But yes, they don't look great for hot weather at all.

I've seen plastic hutches but not one like this, just looks like a storage box with the front cut out! Can't imagine it would be good in any weather. Yes it's waterproof but rain will get in and 'pool' I imagine it will be very cold in winter as well as being like a greenhouse in Summer :( Someone was asking is it big enough for a pug?!

It looks like it might be ok in the shade for some playtime (hard to tell the size though) but definitely not to be housed in:(

Back