• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What colouring is my new Pawsha?

BexPets

Warren Scout
Hello :wave:

After a months of looking around for a single doe (most of the single rabbits I found nearby were male or had been separated for fighting/were not to be put with other rabbits) to bond with Rolo, and contacting rescues (the closest were 90 minutes away) who said they were too busy at the moment to have Rolo and try to bond him with their females until they found a match (Rolo is stressed very easily and hates being away from his own hutch and being surrounded by noise and other rabbits, so we weren't sure this was the best option anyway) we then learned that my mother was going to have a foot operation that meant she couldn't drive for 2 months, limiting our options further. We saw a female in the adoption centre at the back of our local pet shop, who had been given up (reasons were unclear) and was now in need of a home.

Isn't she beautiful? :D

They put her in a box for us, which she chewed through while we were signing the forms, so they got us another two boxes, and then she was ours. She's now insured, we've just done her vaccinations and first healthcheck, and she's booked in to to be spayed on the 2nd August.

She is the most affectionate, attention seeking, insatiable (for things to chew, things to amuse her, for new toys, new places, new people) rabbit we have ever had. She follows us around when she's inside and when we stop walking she stands up on her hind legs to be stroked.

The question is, what is Portia's (Pawsha's) colouring called?

I dont know but she is lovely..... she is similar to my Willow who I was advised was a spot cross..

But technically I have no idea!!,!!

Good luck with her spaying,,,,

Fee xxx

She has what look like papillion markings but doesn't look like she'll be as big as a giant. Very cute anyway

She is very beautiful. I think she has some English Spot in her, I have one or 2 ex PAH rabbits which are a bit of a few breeds rolled into one :roll:

She got English Spot markings, though a bit lacking in spots. Not sure she's quite the right body shape to be 100% English though.

She's got English Spot markings, but is most likely a little crossbreed. English buns are quite large, generally and she certainly looks quite small.

Very, very cute though. :love:

Back