• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny names 2014 - the results

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry it's taken a while. My computer died and I've only just been able to get hold of what I'd done so far again!

We had 424 names in total, and a clear winner, which was Daisy, which I believe was the worthy winner last time a few years ago now!

These are the results that had more than one incident of the name. Although, as you will see, we have some duplicate names with different spellings, eg Milly and Millie etc. Even if you added them together, I don't think anything would beat Daisy though!

Daisy - 11
Bramble - 6
Smudge - 6
Poppy - 6
Harry - 5
George - 5
Lola - 4
Misty - 3
Holly - 3
Charlie - 3
Binky - 3
Autumn - 3
Honey - 3
Rosie - 3
Lucky - 3
Bailey - 3
Molly - 3
Harriet - 3
Arthur - 3
Barney - 3
Talullah - 3
Willow - 3
Alfie - 3
Milly - 2
Roo - 2
Oscar - 2
Flopsy - 2
Sugar - 2
Bella - 2
Bear - 2
Belle - 2
Reggie - 2
Betty - 2
Skye - 2
Angel - 2
Timmy - 2
Bluebell - 2
Cupcake - 2
Apple - 2
Nutmeg - 2
Jasmine - 2
Dougal - 2
Lily - 2
Ronnie - 2
Beano - 2
Elmo - 2
Clover - 2
Elsa - 2
Mabel - 2
Esme - 2
Maddie - 2
Fiver -2
Millie - 2
Harley - 2

All other names were unique, and there were lots of those!

Very interesting indeed.

It's interesting in particular to think how it differs to the most common bunny names in society as a whole- Thumper, Peter, Benjamin, Simba, Snowy etc.

Very interesting indeed.

It's interesting in particular to think how it differs to the most common bunny names in society as a whole- Thumper, Peter, Benjamin, Simba, Snowy etc.

yes thumper used to top the list I think but the rwaf did a survey and thumper wasn't there either

I had to laugh at this! Reminded me of Orange is the new black :lol::lol::lol: sorry if you haven't seen it, but you're bound to have seen the trailer "chocolate and vanilla swirrrrrrl"

Hehe, I have! The reason I named them Chocolate and vanilla was because I didn't want to call them Black and White as they are both are The same :p Plus I had no idea what else! :D

Back