• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We finally have forever bunnies!!

adoptafosteredbunny

Warren Scout
Today we adopted two beautiful girls, who we have re-named as Bonnie (White) and Winnie (Brown).

They were in the rehome section at P@H because their owner had moved to a care home and couldn't keep them. They are only a year old. They're booked in for a health check and vaccinations on Wednesday, and all being well, they will have their lady bits removed soon after! I expect I'll be asking for advice on re-introductions after the operations soon!

When we saw them we thought they were beautiful, and then we soon realised that they had pretty much all of the attributes we would look for in a forever bun pair (binkying, relaxing all stretched out, grooming each other, pee in one corner, eating their hay, friendly, inquisitive and playful) so we couldn't leave without them. The time is right and we are over the moon to have them with us.

Here they are! I'm so excited to never have to give up a bunny again!

10521959_10204280965773648_3286935149323744878_n.jpg

10501634_10204280966093656_2981029996625683195_n.jpg

10557190_10204280966693671_326050269285593554_n.jpg

Unless one is a boy why would you need to re-introduce after spaying if they are girls I would get them done on the same day and leave them together to comfort each other in recovery :D unless they are fighting :?

They are both gorgeous :love:

Unless one is a boy why would you need to re-introduce after spaying if they are girls I would get them done on the same day and leave them together to comfort each other in recovery :D unless they are fighting :?

They are both gorgeous :love:

They're not fighting but they seem to be humping eachother a lot (I think to assert dominance and because of new territory, plus hormones. Winnie gets more upset by it and does little grunting noises) so I'm just a bit worried they could damage eachother after the spay? Definitely will be getting them done at the same time and keeping a close eye on them afterwards if it is recommended to keep them together though :)

I love them already :love: :love:

Back